Saturday, July 21, 2007

135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 & 142

Some of the photos below are my first contribution, for the project, from my mobile phone cam. They are titled in the bottom right corner.

Photo #142

Love a good painting with light, as I call them..

Photo # 141

The keg in the foreground shows the volume.. 3410 litres and 750 gallons. Thats a lot of port. See more pics (not from ph cam) on LIME.

Photo #140

Love a good abstract, such pretty colours too.

Photo #139

One of the big kegs, or hogs head, used to store and age the port at work. We bottle straight from it.

Photo #138


Heading to work early, this is the state of the car as I leave my cosy house.. is that ice or snow..???..

Photo #137



Photo #136

I work for a winery doing wine and port tastings... among other less glamorous things. Its in a big tin shed which is actually heritage listed. Great atmosphere, but freeeeezzzzing, so we LOVE the fireplace!

Photo #135

Taken at work.. little port glasses all in a row..

No comments: