Monday, August 27, 2007

162 to 179

Big catch up but all here...
You will notice a lot of plant/foliage images...I'm going through a phase of being obsessed with all things plants.. foliage, grasses, leaves, flowers, stems, weeds, dried, fresh... and I am using this project to experiment. Trying to find different and interesting ways to shoot the same item... so boring as it may be for you the viewer, I'm thoroughly enjoying the images I'm producing.

Photo #179


Photo #178


From my niece's first birthday.. how cute she is!! And a great shot of a baby is never easy... quite proud of this.

Photo #177

Trip to the zoo, and my niece would not budge til a butterfly landed on her but she got her wish.

Photo #176


Photo #175

Had a road trip today - drove nearly 600kms, just with myself. Beautiful weather isn't just good for being outside in, its also great to put some cruising music on and just driving... though bush.. hills.. green paddocks.. tree lined roads.. being able to think and clear your head.

Photo #174


Photo #173


Photo #172


Photo #171



Photo #170

From my SIL birthday party, a little bonfire happening.

Photo #169


Photo #168


Photo #167


Photo #166


Photo #165


The sunny days are becoming more frequent, I love being able to walk around in bare feet on the grass, or just sit...

Photo #164


Photo #163



Photo #162 - MC


Last shot from 'weeds' mini challenge

No comments: