Saturday, May 12, 2007

64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 and 71

Day 64 through to 71
Another big catch up.

Photo #71

I've shot this before, but completely different. I love the organic lines of the willow sticks, specially against the soft window.

Photo #70

Everything AND the kitchen sink..

Photo #69

I love photographing the Golden Elm in my backyard, and with the leaves starting to fall, I can't wait to keep photographing the changes.

Photo #68

I've been doing a bit of Op-shopping lately, and I'm about to start a great new project that has me inspired, but theres more on that in my new blog 'continued'.(yes its the third) This is the fabric of a skirt that I just bought. I just had to photograph part of the print.

Photo #67


Photo #66


Photo #65

Wanted to do a shot that would suit sepia tone. Think I'll be using it again soon.

Photo #64

No comments: