Friday, March 30, 2007

Day 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29

Lots of Catching Up...

Photo #29


Thought seeing as we're at the end of the month, I'd re-visit a subject from my first photo from the project.

Photo #28

On a bit of a tattoo thing. I think its a little cliched, but it allows for some great moody black and whites. Tattoos are essentially art, so I guess I'm just extended on that idea. Hope to do some more, scoping out new subjects...



Image #29...plus some..





Bit of a Duane Michals inspired sequence for you photography enthusiasts. Rather enjoyed something different. A lot more work, hence the 'catch-up'.


Photo #26

Interesting pattern..??.. I like the mix of organic and man-made.

Photo #25

I've always taken pics of dogs, especially my own. Although a posed photo is both a challenge and a great looking result, candid ones are definately my favourite.

1 comment:

Scrivener said...

I really like that dragonfly sequence. My one criticism would be that it would probably work better if you took a series of photos of the feet and then edited them, so there'd be a little more sense of time shifting. But I don't really know how much more work that would add, so perhaps I'm being unrealistic. Just a suggestion for the future.